Dynamic and Stable V-Drums Kick Pad
Want to give your electronic performances that human touch? The Roland KD-10 the latest in the V-Drums line of kick pads is a great place to start. This tower-style bass pad features an adaptive playing surface that responds more like an acoustic drumhead, providing realistic feedback for attack and dynamics. Its redesigned frame greatly reduces physical movement to minimize flexing and scooting. On a rug or carpet, it's rock solid, with spurs to anchor the pad in place. Roland designed the KD-10 to accept single or double pedals, so whatever style of music is inspiring you, this pad delivers.
Roland V-Drums KD-10 Electronic Kick Pad Features:
- The latest in the V-Drums line of electronic kick pads
- Soft playing surface responds like an acoustic drumhead
- Accommodates single and double pedals
- Redesigned frame resists flexing and scooting
- Carpet spurs anchor pedal in place
- Pedal mount fits most pedal models
- Cable included
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.