New Sounds and Stereo Linking Come to the 100W/1 x 12" BOSS Katana 100 MkII
The BOSS Katana 100 MkII is the latest installation in BOSS's esteemed line of Katana Series amplifiers. And whether you're interested in accessing its pummeling hundred-watt output section and platform-perfect 12" speaker to amplify your existing modelers and preamps, or in building your dream tones from the ground up to the create the ultimate all-in-one gig and practice solution, take it from TOMS the BOSS Katana 100 MkII is a powerful tool in the hands of any electric or acoustic player. Cab-emulated outputs and monitoring make the BOSS Katana 100 MkII a truly silent stage and studio guitar solution, while multi-channel footswitch support provides hands-free remote access to every sound in your arsenal. New amp variations and access to 60 timeless BOSS effects within the BOSS Tone Studio editor make the 100 MkII a tone tweaker's holiday. There's even single-cable stereo operation for running dual Katanas from the stage the perfect way to fill space in a single-guitar outfit.
The BOSS Katana MkII series
With five distinct amp characters to choose from, support for acoustic-electric guitars, and access to a wide range of customizable effects, the BOSS Katana MkII series represents a new generation of flexible amplifiers for practice and performance. A set of familiar controls allow for fast tone shaping, and you can use the BOSS Tone Studio editor software to further customize your amp settings and effects. The BOSS Katana 100 MkII is also equipped with an adjustable Power Control that allows you to achieve cranked-amp tone at lower volume levels.
What's new in the BOSS Katana 100 MkII
Here's a quick list of the hottest features in your second-gen BOSS Katana 100 combo amplifier:
- Power Amp In(put): Got a floor unit or tube preamp you can't live without? You can access all 100 watts of the Katana's Class A/B power section using the MkII's power amp input. Here you bypass everything before the power amp and speakers, so what you hear is exactly what you expect only live and in living color
- Stereo Expand: You can fill every side of a stage with breathtaking stereo effects using the Katana's built-in Stereo Expand link. Simple master/slave operation by way of a single guitar cable makes setup a breeze. In this mode, you can access choruses that envelop the listener in a swath of oceany motion. Delays that ping-pong from ear to ear. And reverbs that descend like a cloud upon a room
- New amp models: The classics you love are back in full effect in the Katana MkII. Only now, you can access new variations on the original five amp models to create an even more versatile gigging platform, for country cleans to metal gains to acoustic-voiced amplification
- Updated BOSS Tone Studio: Customizing your sound within the Katana MkII is easier than ever using the new and improved BOSS Tone Studio software. 60 BOSS effects, channel-by-channel EQs, adjustable routing, and much more await your every command
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 5 x Amp Types
- Total Power: 100W (50W, 0.5W settings)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12"
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Modulation, Delay, 60 Boss Effects (Tone Studio software)
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (power amp), 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (line), 1 x 1/4" (rec/headphones)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Headphones: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (solo), 1 x 1/4" (expression), GA-FC controller support
- Footswitch Included: No
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Construction Material: Black Tolex Open-back Cabinet
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 17.5"
- Width: 20.8"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Weight: 14.8kg
- Manufacturer Part Number: KTN-100-2
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.