The Line 6 POD Go pairs traditional controls with a large color LCD to let players interact with virtual amps, stomps, and cabs in new and meaningful ways. Whether you're running live effects into a stage amp, recording and re-amping through modeled amps and cabs, or outputting rich Helix-derived tones directly from the stage to the PA, the POD Go has you covered. The price and simplicity of the POD Go tailor this floor processor to players who have been on the fence about diving into the Line 6 ecosystem; despite boasting a premium HX Family sound library — the Blackface, Plexi Lead, Treadplate, and all your favorites are here — there's only a short learning curve standing between the POD Go and total integration with your rig. Who knows? Once you experience the freedom of gigging out with nothing but the guitar on your back and the Line 6 POD Go at your feet, you may never drag an amp out of your practice space again.
- Pedal Type: Multi-FX Pedalboard
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Presets: 256 (2 setlists with 32 banks x 4 presets
- Number of Effects: 200+ effects (Helix & Legacy combined), Up to 10 simultaneous FX (6 fixed, 4 flexible)
- Effects Types: Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz, Tremolo, Flanger, Chorus, Vibrato, Rotary, Phaser, Delay, Reverb, Modulator, Filter/Wah, Harmonizer
- Amp Modeling: 80+ Guitar/Bass Amps, 39 Cabinets, 16 Mic Models
- Impulse Response: Custom/3rd Party IR Support, Store up to 128 IRs
- Looper: 40 seconds (mono), 20 seconds (stereo) ; 6-switch Looper, 1-switch Looper, Shuffling Looper
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (FX return/aux stereo)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/mono,R), 1 x 1/4" (amp out), 1 x 1/4" (FX send stereo)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B (4 x 4 including monitor channels)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" TRS (expression 2)
- Expression Control: Built-in Pedal
- Features: 400MHz SHARC DSP processor
- Software: POD Go Edit App
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.