The Essential Les Paul
The Les Paul Studio embodies the essential Les Paul features with enhancements for playability and tonal versatility. The rosewood fingerboard and slim taper mahogany neck provide effortless playability and comfort. The 490R and 498T pickups provide tight, high-output humbucking performance and the two push-pull pots offer additional coil-tapping options. Now available in four fun finishes: Smokehouse Burst, Tangerine Burst, Wine Red and Ebony.
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- WeightRelief: Ultra-Modern
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Pickguard: Black
- Control Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip: Black
- Switchwasher: Black (Not Mounted)
- Jack Plate Cover: Chrome
- Neck Pickup: 490R
- Bridge Pickup: 498T
- Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Soft Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.