An easy to use, great sounding mixer that will work in many different situations. You could put it in a club to use with a house PA. If you are a traveling band and need an easy solution that you know will work night in and night out, the MG16XU is a great option. It allows easy recording of rehearsals and performances via USB, and it offers plenty of options for shaping your sound.
- SPX algorithm: 24 programs, PARAMETER control:1, FOOT SW:1 (FX RTN CH on/off)
- Input Channels
- Mono [MIC/LINE]: 8
- Mono/Stereo [MIC/LINE]: 2
- Stereo [LINE]: 2
- STEREO OUT: 2
- MONITOR OUT: 1
- PHONES: 1
- AUX SEND: 4
- GROUP OUT: 4
- Bus: Stereo: 1, GROUP: 2, AUX: 2 (incl. FX)
Input Channel Function
- PAD: 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono/Stereo: MIC only)
- COMP: 1-knob compressor Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu, Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1, Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB, Attack time: approx. 25 msec, Release time: approx. 300 msec
- EQ HIGH: Gain: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ MID: Gain: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: Mono 250 Hz – 5 kHz peaking, Stereo 2.5 kHz peaking
- EQ LOW: Gain: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- PEAK LED: LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clippingLED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Meter: 2x12 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, +3, 0, -3, -6, -10, -15, -20, -25, -30 dB]
- W: 444 mm
- H: 130 mm
- D: 500 mm
- Net weight: 6.8 kg
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.