Because Sometimes, Your Voice Needs a Little Help
TC-Helicon's VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2 gives you a powerful vocal toolbox in a compact, easy-to-use pedal now with 9-volt battery operation that accommodates typical pedalboard power supplies. Whether you're blessed with a great voice or struggle just to get through a song, the TC-Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2 adds that little extra bit of magic that every vocal performance needs. Mic Mechanic 2 leaves out the superfluous bells and whistles, giving you studio-grade reverb, delay, natural-sounding pitch correction, and adaptive tone, which dynamically tweaks EQ, compression, de-essing and gating on the fly, making your voice sound its best. Sing awesomely with TC-Helicon's VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2.
Enhance your vocals with studio-grade reverb
Reverb is the must-have vocal effect, used in virtually every recording studio and live venue on the planet. Hand selected from TC-Helicon's flagship VoiceLive series, Mic Mechanic 2's lush 'verbs enhance your voice with studio-grade ambience, from small rooms to ginormous concert halls.
Add tasty delay, for that special touch
From short slap to entire repeating phrases, Mic Mechanic 2's Delay infuses your vocal sound with an essential effect. What's more, Mic Mechanic 2 lets you easily tempo-match the delay to your song. With TC-Helicon's VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2 in your vocal path, polished, studio-quality vocal sound is a given.
Always sing in perfect pitch
Mic Mechanic 2's Chromatic Pitch Correction smoothly guides your voice to the "true" note you're singing, without dramatic (and obvious) pitch manipulation, unless you're going for that in which case Mic Mechanic 2 is happy to oblige. A tad flat or sharp? Mic Mechanic 2 steps in and gives your voice a little (or big, if necessary) nudge in the right direction. Whether you want transparent vocal "assistance," or a heavy-handed effect, TC-Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2 is your passport to vocal excellence.
Adaptive Tone gives your voice studio polish
Mic Mechanic 2's Adaptive Tone technology tweaks your EQ and dynamics automatically as you sing. Equalization, Compression, De-Essing, and Gating are all adjusted on the fly giving your voice the perfect "tone" at all times. This little stompbox makes you sound great, without a mega-buck microphone and superstar engineer. If your voice needs a little help now and then (and whose doesn't?), TC-Helicon's VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2 is the hot ticket.
TC-Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2 Features:
- 8 studio-grade Reverb and Echo presets
- Independent Reverb (Room, Studio, and Hall) and Delay (Tap and Slap); may be combined
- Match repeats to song tempo by tapping footswitch
- Tone button activation of Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-essing, and Gating
- Automatic Chromatic Pitch Correction
- Connects easily between standard mic and your mixer
- Always-available phantom power
- Low-noise mic preamp
- Automatic input gain eliminates tedious manual gain setting
- Separate style select and mix controls for Reverb and Echo
- Road-tough all-metal construction
- 9-volt operation accommodates typical pedalboard power supplies
- Mic Control gives you remote on/off switching with the TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- USB port connects to VoiceSupport app for updates, product news, and more
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.