The Behringer NX3000D amplifier packs impressive power into a lightweight, cool-running unit. This power amplifier delivers 900 watts/channel into 4 ohms, 1,500 watts/channel into 2 ohms, or a whopping 3,000 watts into 4 ohms bridged, giving you plenty of headroom to work with. Experience low noise, superior transient response, and low power consumption, thanks to an efficient switch-mode power supply. Benefit from a linear frequency response at any speaker load, by virtue of the NX3000D amplifier SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation. Zero-attack limiters supply maximum output with reliable overload protection. Beyond that, high-performance DSP offers sophisticated delay, a crossover, EQ, dynamics processing, and more. The NX3000D amplifier includes reliable twist-lock speaker connectors and precise 4-segment LED metering.Specifications
- Number of Channels: 2
- Power Class: Class D
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms: 440W
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms: 900W
- Watts/Side @ 2 ohms: 1500W
- Watts Bridged: 3000W @ 4 ohms, 1500W @ 8 ohms
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: 2 x SpeakON
- Data I/O: 1 x USB Type B (remote DSP control)
- Cooling System: Single Variable Speed Fan (back to front air flow)
- DSP: Delay, 8-band Parametric, 2-band Dynamic EQ, Peak Limiter, 20 total presets (19 user)
- Filters: 3 x Crossover Filters 48dB/octave
- Overload Protection: Thermal and DC protection
- Rack Spaces: 2U
Item Type: Amplifier
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.