The Starling is perfect for beginning players to learn acoustic guitar playing on, and it is available at a price point that makes it possible for everyone to afford a quality Epiphone instrument. The back and sides are layered mahogany, while the top is layered spruce for durability and good tone acoustic guitar. The mahogany neck has a comfortable C-shaped profile, and the Indian laurel fretboard features 20 medium jumbo frets that make it easier to press the strings down with less effort, while the 24.75” scale length results in slightly less string tension and also reduces the distance the player’s fingers have to “stretch” to form chord shapes. The pickguard features a unique and distinctive Starling graphic. All the accessories you need are also included; an Epiphone gig bag, three picks, a strap, and even a clip-on electronic tuner. A battery is not included. To power your Player Pack tuner, you will need a 3-volt (CR2032) battery.Specifications
- Body Shape: Square Shoulder Dreadnought acoustic guitar
- Body Material: Layered Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss acoustic guitar
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: C-profile
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Premium Die-cast
- Pickguard: Starling Tear Drop with Starling graphics; Black PVC
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 3-ply Epiphone bullet with E logo
- Bridge Pins: White with dot
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and side of heel
Item Type: Acoustic Guitar
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.