Powerful Studio Monitor Control
Master your monitors like the pros with the PreSonus Monitor Station V2. You get control of speaker selection, main and cue output sources, and a reliable central level meter you can easily calibrate to suit your studio. You can switch between three sets of speaker outputs with individual level control to audition mixes. The V2's four headphone outputs with level control let you route cue mixes to tracking musicians while you monitor the main mix in your control room speakers. With an updated workflow and bright LED lighting, PreSonus made the Monitor Station V2 a value packed essential for your studio.
PreSonus Monitor Station V2 at a Glance:
- Versatile inputs ready for your gear
- Output routing and flexibility puts you in control
- Professional monitoring solutions for tracking sessions
Versatile inputs ready for your gear
The input section of the V2 has you covered with two sets of stereo TRS inputs that are ready for gear, like your interface or analog summing mixer. The Aux input section has stereo RCA connections for things like drum machines and an 1/8" input for handheld recorders or your phone. And now, the Monitor Station is more useable than ever - the V2 includes a S/PDIF input for using the digital output of your studio gear.
Output routing and flexibility puts you in control
Three sets of stereo outputs with individual level control put total monitoring flexibility in your hands. Feed three different stereo studio monitor pairs, or two sets of speakers and a subwoofer, or whatever your heart desires. Imagine being able to easily switch between your near- and far-field speakers with the press of a button or engage all of your monitoring power at once and hear what that mix sounds like loud! You'll find your way around the main controls quite easily with the V2's intuitive work flow. Control what you hear with main volume knob, mute button, source selections, and a stereo/mono toggle. And with its own source selection section for the main outputs, the V2 lets you send whatever you want, right where you need it.
Professional monitoring solutions for tracking sessions
As if wrangling your monitor speakers wasn't enough, PreSonus features four channels of headphone outputs on the V2, giving you a Monitor Station built for all of your session-monitoring needs. Select between your input sources in the cues to give the drummer a click track and the rest of the band a click-less mix. The onboard talk back mic has a dim button and level knob so you can stay in the ears of your players. If four cue channels aren't enough for your tracking needs, use the dedicated "Cue" output to feed another headphone amplifier easily. The stereo cue output and each headphone send has its own level knob. And all of this control in a desktop package small enough for mobile recording rigs!
PreSonus Monitor Station V2 Features:
- Main volume mute, and mono control for three sets of balanced TRS speaker outputs each with fine level adjustment
- 4 loud and clear headphone amplifiers with separate volume control and independent input source selection for tracking sessions
- Onboard Talkback microphone with volume control to feed cue output and dim control for professional monitoring
- Calibratable dual 8-segment LED lets you see your audio
- Toggle between auxiliary and S/PDIF inputs with individual level controls
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.