MACKIE PROFX16V2 IS A 16-CHANNEL, 4 BUS LIVE-SOUND MIXER WITH 10 ULTRA LOW-NOISE VITA PREAMPS, 16 FLOATING-POINT DSP EFFECTS, AND 2—2 USB INTERFACE
Mackie certainly knows their way around a mixer, but that doesn't stop them from continually upping their game, as evidenced by the ProFXv2 series of live sound mixers. Featuring 10 of Mackie's latest virtually noiseless Vita preamps, designed for the wide and often unpredictable dynamics of live sound, the 4-bus ProFX16v2 is outfitted with the extremely powerful, floating-point DSP-based ReadyFX effects engine, packed with 16 live-sound enhancing presets. The ProFX16v2 also features a sound-reinforcement toolkit that includes a graphic equalizer for "ringing out the room," flexible I/O, and a 2—2 USB interface make recording gigs or playing music on breaks easy. And of course, all of the ProFX16v2's goodies come housed in Mackie's famed bulletproof steel chassis for years of reliable performance when the show must go on with stellar sound quality. Mackie ProFXv2 mixers put the "live" in live sound mixing.
Mackie ProFX16v2 live sound mixer in one take:
- Virtually noiseless Vita™ preamps
- Floating-point ReadyFX™ DSP effects engine and single-knob compression on channels 5-8
- Live-sound toolkit
- USB recording and playback
Mackie ProFX16v2 live sound mixer key features:
- 10 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
- Single-knob channel compression for smooth, even dynamic control (ch. 5-8)
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- 4 flexible subgroups for professional mix management
- 2 aux outputs for monitor mixes, fill speakers and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids on mono channels
- 16 high-headroom line level inputs
- Individual channel mutes and overload indication
- 100Hz low-cut filters per channel (18dB/octave)
- Channel inserts for connecting outboard processing (ch. 1/4"
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and main masters
- 48V phantom power for connecting condenser mics
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outs with level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance ¼-inch main outputs
- Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
- Choose to record subgroups 1/2 or main L/R mix
- Separate USB input level control to mains
- USB routable to full-featured channel strip
- Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
- Legendary Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Robust internal multi-voltage power supply
The Mackie ProFX16v2 mixer is a comprehensive sound-reinforcement solution that delivers both creative and practical tools for live-sound performance. For more information, call or chat online with your Westlake Pro Sales Consultant today
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.