35th Anniversary SE Custom 24
Black Gold Burst | Patented Tremolo, Molded | TCI "S" Pickups. The PRS 35th Anniversary SE Custom 24 is here to celebrate 35 years of guitar making and innovation. Designed around the one that started it all, the Custom 24, this limited-edition model captures the foundational elements of an iconic model and adds the musical functionality of the Paul's Guitar, creating a new, versatile platform. The 35th Anniversary SE Custom 24 features TCI "S" treble and bass pickups with two mini-toggle switches that allow players to put either or both pickups in humbucking or true single-coil mode. The clarity and unique tones of these vintage-inspired pickups are both big and nuanced, so players can easily find their sweet spot.
Additional features include a 24-fret wide thin neck, abalone "old school" birds, and PRS's patented tremolo design. Only 3,500 of this model will be made to celebrate 35 years of PRS Guitars. Get your hands on one today.
- Top Wood: Carved Maple with Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard InlayAbalone: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: TCI "S"
- Bass Pickup: TCI "S"
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls w/ 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch and Two Mini Toggle Coil-Tap Switches
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.