The JBL PRX825 is a full-range speaker designed for main system applications. Featuring a dual 15", two-way, bass-reflex design powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX825 delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Digital limiters and filters including crossover, component optimization, and tunings
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Integrated 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen including the famous JBL 100-hour power test ensures reliable performance
The PRX825 is a two-way sound reinforcement loudspeaker with dual 15" woofers handling the low end. Because of the second 15" woofer, the PRX825 is an ideal solution when space for set-up or transport is limited, but low frequency performance is vital to the success of a gig. On top of this, coupling the system with a subwoofer creates a very high volume sound reinforcement solution, perfect for regional tour companies and AV Rental companies looking for a scalable, easy to deploy audio solution. Although the PRX825 can be paired with any subwoofer, the crossover matching with the PRX815XLF or PRX818XLF will deliver optimized frequency response down to the bottom of the sonic range.
For live music, recorded music playback and speech the user has the option of tailoring the EQ. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick on-the-fly PA applications.
The PRX825 features remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX825 is capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a wide bandwidth. The PRX825 is comprised of two 380 mm (15 in) 275 Differential Drive® woofers, a 2408H-2, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by a Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, powering component protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization. Additionally, the app allows users to control 8 PEQs, 50ms of delay, gain staging, and other options to optimize the performance of their system.
All PRX800 cabinets are built from 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 454kgs. each
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.