The MAX 112 bass combo amplifier delivers more bass in a space saving package. With 200 Watts of power that includes DDT™ speaker protection and a 12 inch heavy-duty woofer, the Peavey MAX112 amplifier is ready for plenty of gigs and rehearsals. Another Peavey exclusive is the patented TransTube circuitry that offers you a gain boost feature. The EQ section includes a 3 band EQ and buttons for Punch, Mid-shift and Bright. The Max 112 amplifier also includes a unique psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds low end without taxing the speaker, a testament to Peavey's technology driven philosophy. Rounding out the features are a built-in chromatic tuner, XLR direct output with ground lift and 1/8" jacks for phones output and aux input.Features
- 200 watts into 8 ohms amplifier
- DDT™ speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with Transtube® gain boost
- 3 band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls
- 12 inch speaker
- Psycho-acoustic low end enhancement
- 1/8" aux input
- 1/8" phones output
- Chromatic tuner
- Tuned, ported enclosure
- Built-in direct output with ground lift
- W=16.5" X H=20.25" X D=16.375"
- Weight Unpacked: 40.00 lb(18.143 kg)
- Weight Packed: 42.00 lb(19.05 kg)
- Width Packed: 17.32"(43.9928 cm)
- Height Packed: 21/4""(54.483 cm)
- Depth Packed: 16.73"(42.4942 cm)
Item Type: Amplifier
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.