This system is available as QLXD24/SM58. It contains a QLXD2 handheld transmitter with SM58 microphone head and a QLXD4 receiver.
Available Transmitter Form factors: Handheld
Operating range (up to): 100 m (Under typical conditions)QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
- Automatic Channel Scan quickly finds clear frequencies; Networked Channel Scan then shares open frequencies between multiple receivers over Ethernet, with one touch syncing
- Digital Predictive Switching Diversity ensures a stable RF connection
- Highly efficient RF spectrum usage, up to 22 transmitters per 8 MHz channel
- Secure AES 256 bit encryption of all wireless transmissions
- Shure Wireless Workbench® software allows remote control from PC or Mac
- ShurePlus™ Channels mobile app allows remote control from iOS devices
- Half rack format with detachable ½ wave antennas
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- Up to 72 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 pre set compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- High contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature, plus Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Mic / line switchable XLR output, and 6.3 mm instrument output
- Durable aluminium construction with brushed finish
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range with flat response (actual response is microphone dependent)
- Interchangeable Shure microphone capsules, including the legendary SM58®
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range, no transmitter gain adjustment needed
- 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power
- Up to 9 hours continuous use with 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- Optional Shure lithium ion rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous use and reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- 100 meter (330 ft.) line-of-sight operating range
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
Item Type: Handheld Transmitter
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.