- 12AX7 tube for natural overdrive tone
- True bypass switching with photocells
- Powerful EQ with amazing dynamics and feel
- Cleans up like a tube amp when guitar turned down
The Tonebone Classic is a high-performance 12AX7 tube distortion pedal that is designed to deliver the tone, feel, and dynamics of a real tube guitar amplifier.
Following the vision set by Leo Fender in the 1950s, the Classic is based on the modified vintage overdrive sounds that emerged in the 1970s, matured throughout the 1/8"s & 1990s and today remain some of the most sought after guitar tones of all time. The Classic begins with a 3-position gain switch and drives control that lets you dial-in slight overdrive to high gain saturation and everything in between. Ultra sensitive passive-interactive tone controls let you contour your sound to accentuate the mids for solos or fatten up the tone when using single-coil pickups.
Inside, the Classic combines two gain stages to create the distortion with a 12AX7 tube drive to deliver added warmth and harmonic content. And like a real tube amp, when you turn your guitar volume down, the Classic cleans up naturally, without the noise, hum, or buzz that is common with most other pedals. Yet at higher settings, every note remains distinct. The Classic is so responsive and dynamic, your individual playing style shines through!
To ensure quiet on-stage performance, the innovative true-bypass switching employs photocells that ramp-on' and ramp-off' the effect to eliminate clicking and popping. And when bypassed, the pure sound of your guitar reaches the amplifier without any tone altering buffers in between.
The Radial Tonebone Classic, the most dynamic and responsive tube distortion pedal ever!
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.