Create Great Loops!
Gear up for loop action! The BOSS RC-3 Loop Station pedal gives you three hours of stereo looping. It's the perfect practice and performance tool for the adventurous guitarist. You can save your loops in 99 memory locations, so you can instantly recall your creations. And you'll appreciate the RC-3 pedal's true stereo I/O, so you can incorporate stereo instruments and devices (there's a 1/8" MP3 player input!). There are even built-in drum patterns to help guide your way to perfect looping. Connect this amazing pedal to your computer via USB 2.0 and save all the looping magic you create on the RC-3 externally.
Up to three hours of recording time (in stereo)
When inspiration strikes, you can count on BOSS's RC-3 Loop Station to help you capture cool ideas. You can also generate substantialy looped material for studio or stage use. And, you're not restricted to instruments only; this pedal includes a very handy 1/8" input, so you can connect your MP3 player or other device and work with other sources. You'll love how much great stuff you can cram into the small, pedalboard-friendly RC-3!
- Pedal Type: Looper
- Looper: 99 Phrases
- Looping Time: Up to 3 hours (stereo record time)
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type B (import/export WAV)
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Power Usage: 70mA
- Height: 2.4"
- Width: 2.9"
- Depth: 5.1"
- Weight: 450g
- Manufacturer Part Number: RC-3
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.