To The Max
The Samson MD1 Pro Mono Passive Direct Box combines premium sound circuitry with durable, roadworthy construction, providing high-quality solutions for line, instrument and speaker level signals. The MD1 Pro allows balanced lines to be sent from your instrument long distances without inducing noise.
Custom STLX Transformer
The MD1 Pro features Samsons STLX Mu-Metal shielded transformer that delivers an extended, flat frequency response with ultra-low distortion and superior protection against hum and RF interference. The MD1 Pro's balanced output provides a clean signal that is less susceptible to noise than an unbalanced line, allowing for longer cable runs. The MD1 Pro also includes a 3-position 0dB/-15dB/-30dB attenuation switch to toggle between line and speaker level signals.
The MD1 Pro's Thru jack enables you to tap off the signal from the input and pass the signal to an amplifier or monitor without affecting the original audio. This can eliminate the need for miking guitar amplifiers, which depending on your application may be preferable, especially as more musicians are using in-ear monitors.
Housed in a 14-gauge steel chassis, the MD1 Pro is built to withstand the abuse of the most demanding live tours. Its rigid outer shell protects all the MD1 Pro's internal connections, switches and solder joints from failure, ensuring quiet, reliable performance.
- All-metal, impact resistant design
- Samson STLX Mu-Metal shielded transformer
- 3-position 0dB/-15dB/-30dB attenuation switch
- Ground Lift switch
- 1/4" Input and Thru
- Balanced XLR output
- No Phantom or Battery power required
- Frequency response of 18Hz–40kHz
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.