Add a Kick Pad to Any Drum Kit
Add a powerful electronic kick drum pad to your set with Roland's SPD-One Kick. This standalone kick drum pad includes a flexible sample player you can trigger from your kick pedal, hands, or sticks. It comes loaded with 22 killer kick and stomp percussion sounds, and you can always add custom sounds via USB. Tweak your sounds with reverb and distortion, pitch them to perfection, mount up your SPD-One Kick, and go to town. Whether you're fleshing out an electronic kit or putting together a hybrid rig, you're going to love the SPD-One Kick.
Killer sounds you can tweak to perfection
The SPD-One Kick drum pad comes loaded with a library of 22 top-notch kick and stomp percussion sounds, so it's super fun to play, right out of the box. Want to use your own sounds? No problem! Just connect it to your computer via USB and drop in the WAV files you want to play. Once you've loaded up the samples you want to play, there are several onboard options that let you further customize your SPD-One Kick's sound. For starters, you can tune your samples up or down to get them to fit in with the rest of your kit or to create cool special effects. Speaking of effects, built-in reverb and distortion are also great ways to make the most of your drum sounds.
Roland SPD-One Kick Drum Pad Features:
- A standalone sample pad that integrates easily into any drum kit
- Comes loaded with 22 classic kick and stomp percussion sounds
- USB connectivity lets you load up WAV files so you can use the samples you want
- Send MIDI via USB to control other instruments or record/sequence in the studio
- Add reverb or distortion, even pitch shift samples to the way you want them to sound
- Sensitivity control lets you dial in the playing dynamics that best suit your style
- Runs on 4 AA batteries (optional power supply not included)
- Accommodates tabletop, floor, drum stand, and mic stand mounting via included hardware
- Type: Drum Trigger Pad
- Pads: 1
- Sounds: 22 - Kicks, stomp, clap, percussion and more
- Presets: 22 factory, 12 user sound banks
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (mono out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB:1 x Type Micro-B
- Formats: WAV files (16-bit, 44.1 kHz)
- Memory:4GB (360 minutes stereo audio)
- Effects: Reverb, Distortion
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately) / 4 x AA batteries
- Weight: 900g
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.