The Ibanez Bass Workshop SRMS805 is built from an exciting blend of tonewoods. A poplar-burl-topped walnut/mahogany body delivers a warm, earthy tone with a round bottom and bright top end. A 5-piece jatoba/walnut neck makes a fine tonal complement, while supplying excellent comfort and stability. The SRMS805's multi-scale fingerboard offers optimal tension and playability. Experience superior intonation and vibration transference, thanks to a Mono-Rail VS bridge. A duo of Bartolini BH2 dual-coil pickups yields incredible depth and clarity, a 3-band EQ allows for further sonic sculpting, and a 3-way midrange switch rounds out the SRMS805's controls. To top it all off, the Bass Workshop SRMS805 features black matte hardware for a sleek, eye-catching look.
- neck type: SRMS5 for Multi Scale5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- top/back/body: Poplar Burl topOkoume body
- fretboard: Bound Panga Panga fretboardAcrylic special inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 24
- bridge: MR5S bridge
- string space: 16.5mm
- neck pickup: Bartolini® BH2 neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup: Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
- strings: D'Addario® EXL170-5SL
- string gauge: .045/.065/.080/.100/.130
- hardware color: Black
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.