The SRX800 Series is the next generation high performance powered loudspeaker system comprising three full range and two subwoofer models with an array of features that elevate the SRX800 Series to the best in class of all competitive systems. The full range 15" two-way, SRX815P features legendary JBL Drivers, proprietary 2,000 Watt Crown amplification, Crown Front-End DriveCore Technology, premium JBL user-configurable DSP, V5 Tunings compatible with Vertec and VTX touring systems, and HiQnet Network control options via iOS and Android applications.
Drawing on JBL's long history of groundbreaking technology and loudspeaker design, the SRX800 Series meets the needs of touring houses, installations, and the most demanding live sound applications ensuring they can deploy a no-compromise, all-in-one solution featuring legendary JBL sound and performance, a wide array of configurability, and compatibility with JBL's flagship touring systems.
- Purposeful Design: Rugged, Intuitive to Use, Easy to Transport
- JBL Premium Transducers
- Drivecore Amplification By Crown
- Full User Configurable DSP
- Network Control
- JBL Engineered Application Presets
- LCD Screen and Glow in the Dark Ink on Back Panel
- M10 Suspension Points
- Standard 35mm Pole Cup
- Feet for Monitor Angle
Item Type: PA System
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.