Ask any amp aficionado which amplifier led the rock revolution, and you’ll get a near-unanimous response: the Marshall 1959 Super Lead. The Studio Vintage takes that legendary tone and packs it into a 20-watt combo. Plug in, and you’ll experience saturated blues grit and biting leads — the iconic Plexi tone. The Studio Vintage has plenty of player-friendly features on tap, such as four separate inputs, high- and low-sensitivity loudness controls, a 3-band EQ with Presence control, an effects loop, and a DI output. Worried about disturbing your neighbors? Don’t — the Studio Vintage’s power reduction circuit takes its wattage down to a bedroom-friendly five watts. If you want cranked Plexi tones from a compact, studio-sized amp, Marshall’s Studio Vintage absolutely nails it.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: Single channel
- Total Power: 20W (5W setting)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 10" Celestion V-type Speaker
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL34
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (high/low treble input), 2 x 1/4" (high/low normal input)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (16 ohm internal), 2 x 1/4" (single 8 ohm or 2 x 16 ohm), 2 x /14" (single 4 ohm or 2 x 8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (DI out)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Construction Material: Black Tolex
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 18.1"
- Width: 19.7"
- Depth: 9.6"
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.