IRON CURTAIN NOISE GATE
Has your guitar signal gotten a bit overcrowded due to noisy electrical wiring or Radio Frequency Interference (RFI)? IRON CURTAIN NOISE GATE is the no-nonsense way to banish your sound gremlins with its simple and intuitive 2-knob operation. Thanks to an all-analog design that features only the highest-quality components, and a zero-tolerance policy for unwanted noise, only the purest signal gets past the IRON CURTAIN!
High Quality Analog Circuitry
Stray noise can come from a variety of places: vintage amplifiers; single-coil pickups; light dimmer circuits, plus some venues just have a lot of inherent noise. If your performance calls for everything from sweet and soft passages with barely audible notes to wailing like there's no tomorrow, IRON CURTAIN NOISE GATE's all analog circuit blocks the noise and lets your tone through in all its glory.
Ease of Use
With only a Threshold and Decay knob to master, IRON CURTAIN NOISE GATE is simpler to operate than most overdrive pedals. The 2-knob layout makes it easy to dial in a superbly-responsive guitar sound, whether you're grinding massive-gain metal, or playing blues on single coil pickups in a building that was handwired by Thomas Edison!
- Speedy and effective noise gate reduces unwanted noise from your guitar signal
- Easy to use 2-knob interface controls threshold and decay
- Toggle switch lets you choose between muting signal completely or reducing unwanted noise
- True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- "Built-like-a-tank" metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.