The Roland TM-6 Pro drum module is built specifically for the hybrid drummer those of us who incorporate samples into Roland's acoustic drum setups. The TM-6 Pro's trigger response is lighting fast and stacks beautifully with acoustic mics. All 500 onboard one-shots, which include synth kicks, vintage drums, hand percussion, and kits from Roland's very own V-Drums vault, are accessible at a moment's notice. Now every live performance can carry the same emotional weight as a studio recording. You can even import your own samples and backing tracks via SD card for a custom performance. Three Sound Modify knobs adjust parameters like transients, pitch, effects, and more on the fly, while LED indicators give you visual feedback of which samples you're triggering with which pads. You can even use the TM-6 Pro as a MIDI converter to trigger virtual instruments in the computer. For live triggering convenience, consider the Roland TM-6 Pro.Roland TM-6 Pro Drum Module Features:
- Built specifically for the hybrid drummer
- Lightning-fast trigger response
- Stacks beautifully with acoustic mics
- 500 onboard 1-shot samples: synth kicks, vintage drums, hand percussion, and more
- 268 sounds from Roland's V-Drums library
- 80 ready-to-play drum kits
- 6 trigger inputs supports up to 12 triggers or pads
- 3 Sound Modify knobs adjust attack, volume, pitch, effects, and more on the fly
- Import samples and backing tracks via SD card
- LED indicators display which pads are being hit and which samples triggered
- Doubles as a MIDI interface for triggering virtual instruments in the computer requires "Y" cable, not included
- Type: Drum Trigger Module
- Pads:6 x trigger buttons
- Sounds:500 one-shot sounds, 268 V-Drums sounds
- Effects: Compressor, Multi-effects, Reverb, EQ
- Module Trigger Inputs:6 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x 1/4" (Hi-hat control)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (master), 4 x 1/4" (direct out)
- MIDI I/O: Out
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- USB :1 x Type B (8 x 8 channels)
- Storage: SD/SDHC card slot
- File Format: WAV 16/24-bit/44.1kHz, MP3 (SD card)
- Power:9V DC power supply
- Manufacturer Part Number: TM-6Pro
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.