This Stentor Student I Violin offers a good quality starter instrument which will easily allow students to achieve a grade 5 standard, but at the price of a cheap violin. This instrument is perfect for Local Education Authorities and schools that are on a budget to find a Violin that is both affordable but recommended by so many. Made from solid tonewoods the violin offers great quality even at a low price.
With carved solid body, this violin produces a sound that makes it one of the most recommended string instruments available. The craftsmanship that has been incorporated in to this instrument is both very high in standard but has all been done correctly be a dedicated set of violin specialists. This is unlike many other economy instruments that either use composite woods or laminate tops for the violin bodies.
The Student I range is listed at a great price considering the value for money it gives. It makes it a top choice for new beginners to the instrument or for schools and councils who are looking for an instrument that provides top quality consistently, but doesn't break the bank. It has since become one of the most bought and recommended violins for schools and teachers.
The violin doesn't just come on its own. Included with the instrument is a pack including a wooden bow that has natural horse hair and an ebony frog. To transport around, the pack also includes a hard case as standard which has plenty of storage space and shoulder straps for comfortFeatures Include:
- Body Material: Solid Tonewood
- Body Finish: Natural Stained Varnish
- Bridge: Carved Maple
- Tailpiece: Includes Gold Coloured Screw Adjusters
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.