Stentor II 1505 16 inch Student Viola Outfit
The Stentor Student II is now recommended by many education advisors as the best possible teaching instrument. The viola itself is of high quality, handmade in Stentor's unique workshop environment. The pegs, nut and saddle are ebony and the viola is fitted with good quality strings and metal tailpiece with integral adjusters.
This viola has a solid ebony fingerboard which can be correctly shaped and profiled to maintain stability. The outfit is completed by a case with an integral cover and carrying straps plus a good quality wood bow with ebony frog. Teachers in the UK and Europe, including members of the European String Teachers Association have acclaimed this outfit with huge enthusiasm.
- Stentor II voila outfit
- Ideal for a student
- Hard carved from firm tone woods, with ebony pegs and fingerboards
- European String Teachers Association acclaimed
- Supplied with a lightweight case, and wood bow with ebony frog
- Solid, carved, spruce table
- Solid, carved, maple neck
- Individual hand shaping and finishing
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Traditional inlaid purfling
- Correct neck angle
- Correctly reamed peg hole taper
- Ebony pegs
- Good quality bridge
- Alloy tailpiece with 4 integral adjusters
- Adjustable nylon tail gut
- Teka pattern hard wood chin rest and rope core strings
- This does not come with a shoulder rest
- Strong wood bow with ebony frog
- Natural white horsehair
- Good quality screw, eye and ferrule
- Traditional wedge fitting for hair
- Lightweight case with burgundy red integral cover Fitted interior with accessory pocket and two bow holders
- Carrying straps
- Music pocket covering whole lid
- External shoulder rest pocket
- Soft velvet type lining and case blanket or bag included
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.