An instant upgrade to professional sound with your DSLR camera or HD camcorder; the VP83 is a shotgun microphone that will take your video production to the next level. Two sliders allow for quick adjustment to microphone gain and a low-cut filter to tailor your sound, wherever you find yourself creating. We’ve spent years perfecting our sound, so let us take care of your audio on your next ‘run and gun’ videography shoot with this shoe-mounted microphone for full high-definition recordings.Specifications
- Highly directional supercardioid / lobar polar pattern
- Natural audio reproduction with wide frequency range, high sensitivity, very low self noise, and full low end response
- Three position audio gain switch (-10 dB, 0 dB, +20 dB)
- Switchable low cut filter to reduce pickup of low frequency background noise
- Integrated Rycote Lyre shock mounting system to provide isolation from vibration and mechanical noise
- Foam windscreen protects against wind noise when shooting outdoors without impacting sound quality, and compatible with Rycote Windjammer synthetic fur windscreen for particularly windy environments
- Superior RF immunity protects against unwanted audio artefacts from cellular and RF devices
- Ultra lightweight, yet durable, all metal construction designed to legendary Shure quality standards
- Up to 130 hours of battery life from 1 AA alkaline battery
- Standard size shoe mount with 6.35 mm threaded base for on camera use, or easy mounting on a stand
Item Type: Microphone
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.