The VTX B18 is JBL Professional's next-generation single 18" subwoofer, designed to complement VTX full-range sound reinforcement systems. The VTX B18 features JBL's new 2288H 18" woofer, engineered for improved linearity, increased sensitivity and extra-long excursion. The 2288H is based on JBL's Differential Drive, dual voice coil, dual-gap technology, which delivers better heat dissipation, lower power compression and wider dynamic range than conventional single-coil designs.
The B18 incorporates JBL's patented Slip Stream™ double-flared exponential low-frequency port design to improve airflow and reduce audible turbulence, even at maximum excursion. The B18 shares the industrial design of the JBL's VTX A-Series products and has the same width and suspension hardware as the VTX A8, allowing the two products to be used together in a variety of flown or ground-stacked configurations. The VTX B18 can be deployed in omni-directional or cardioid configurations, in arrays of up to 16 enclosures.
- New JBL 2288 transducer offers increased sensitivity, lower distortion and improved linearity
- JBL SlipStream™ double-flared exponential ports for reduced noise and air turbulence
- Built-in, easy to use, spring-loaded rigging system
- Support for omnidirectional and cardioid array configurations
- Front and rear NL4 connectors streamline cable management
- Channel-selection switch minimizes wiring requirements
- Mechanically compatible with the VTX A8 and all A8 suspension accessories
- Full integration with JBL system prediction and control software
- Comprehensive mounting accessories expand configuration options
- Compact design
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.