Delta X builds on the global success of the Wharfedale Pro Delta series.
Constructed from 18mm plywood and covered in the highest quality Rhino Rock paint, the new Delta X218B is instantly recognisable by its engraved iconic Wharfedale Pro boomerang' logo on its surface. The fresh cosmetic design however is not the only improvement the engineering team have made in creating the Delta X series.
Internally Delta X models have a new crossover design and construction. Using new component positioning and bracing, the sensitive crossover electronics have been re-engineered to improve long term performance and reliability, even at the highest of volumes.
With rear panel switching, Delta X218 has Discrete and Parallel modes of operation. This allows to address each LF driver individually, or as a pair. This routing flexibility allows for Delta X systems to be refined using multiple amplifiers and external crossovers.
Custom Wharfedale Pro transducers have been selected. High output, low physical distortion cast frame woofers deliver unparalleled low frequency response. With the exception of the Delta X10, 2" titanium compression drivers are coupled to 90°x45° elliptical waveguides for impressive output level and smooth HF dispersion.
With a full lineup of 9 new models, ranging from the 300w RMS Delta X10 to the 1600w RMS Dual Chamber 2 x 18" Delta X218 subwoofer, Delta X models are perfect for fixed installation and touring applications.
- 2 x 18" LF drivers
- 4" voice coils
- 1/8"B Max SPL
- Birch plywood construction
- Premium Rhino Rock paint
- 4 ohm Parallel and 8 ohm operation
- 1600w parallel continuous
- 3200w parallel programme
- 6400w parallel peak
- 4 carry handles
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.