The Yamaha HS5i active studio monitor will help you make better-sounding recordings. Yamaha's nearfield monitors, with their iconic white-coned woofers, have been ubiquitous in top studios worldwide ever since the original NS-10s hit the scene in the late '70s. Yamaha (never content to rest on its laurels) has continuously developed and perfected the design, resulting in HS series monitors with newly designed bi-amplified drivers and scientifically ported enclosures that deliver amazing accuracy and vanishingly low coloration. The Yamaha HS5i features mounting points on four surfaces for quick an easy installations.Yamaha HS5i Active Studio Monitor at a Glance:
- High-performance drivers and mounting system
- Beefy magnets; Advanced Magnetic Circuit design
- Optimum response in any room
The drivers used in the HS series monitors deliver superb audio performance that is considerably enhanced by a sophisticated mounting system. A scientific arrangement of screws and a specially designed mounting ring eliminate unwanted vibration and resonance, letting the speaker realize its full sonic potential, without distortion or coloration. Yamaha selects their magnets to optimize solid low-end response. Tweeter frames use an advanced smooth-contour design that minimizes losses, letting you hear high-frequency details with stunning accuracy. The extra thick tweeter frame also diminishes resonance that can interfere with treble clarity. The bottom line? Smooth, accurate response throughout the audio spectrum. And that translates to better-sounding recordings for you.Beefy magnets; Advanced Magnetic Circuit design
HS series monitors rock extra large magnets. Why is this important? In concert with the HS5i's Advanced Magnetic Circuit design, these beefy magnets deliver a robust, uniform, and tightly controlled flux field that yields exceedingly smooth response and dynamic efficiency over a wider frequency range.Optimum response in any room
HS series monitors deliver outstanding monitoring performance, enabling you to get your mixes just right. Even better, you can take your accurate monitoring on the road. The HS5i boasts room control and high-trim response controls that let you tailor your monitors to your room for optimal response. So whether you're in a control room or in a cramped remote truck, you'll always be able to trust your monitoring.Yamaha HS5i Active Studio Monitor Features:
- Install the version of the HS5 - has mounting points on 4 surfaces
- High-performance drivers: 5" cone woofer, 1" dome tweeter
- Large magnets in an Advanced Magnetic Circuit design
- Built-in bi-amplification: 45-watt LF, 25-watt HF
- Dedicated power amps are perfectly matched to the woofer and tweeter
- Enclosure is designed to kill unwanted resonances that can influence sound
- Room control and high-trim response controls give you optimum response in any room
**SOLD IN PAIRS**
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.