A studio booth alternative that fits over your microphone, sets up in seconds and transforms any space into a recording studio
The Kaotica Eyeball is the ultimate isolation solution for your microphone and is gaining recognition as the #1 portable vocal booth in the market. The Eyeball is made from a premium custom foam which provides for ideal sound absorption. Its worldwide patented design technology offers encapsulated isolation for your microphone that creates a unidirectional sound channel which travels through its integrated pop filter, reducing much of the external environment and lessening the need to treat your recording space.
Record AnywhereWeighing in at 5 ounces, the Kaotica Eyeball is easy to pack and carry, making it great for travel. Now you've got a portable vocal booth that can travel with you wherever inspiration strikes: whether in your home studio or the big studio, the tour bus or the hotel room, now you can record studio quality tracks anytime, anyplace.
Does my microphone and shock-mount fit?
- The Eyeball accommodates mics which are side address with long/short-bodies within a diameter of 38mm to 63mm / 1.50" to 2.50"
- The FatBoy will accommodate larger diameter mics which are side address with long/short-bodies within a diameter of 63mm to 95mm / 2.50" to 3.75"
- Front address microphones such as the Shure SM7B do not meet these requirements and will not work with either versions of the Kaotica Eyeball
- Please refer to the compatible Microphone list to see which Kaotica is best suited for your preferred microphone
- The Eyeball can be accompanied with a shock-mount but is not necessary. The Eyeball sits freely on most shock-mounts without the need for any attachments. Short bodied microphones will sit decoupled from your shock-mount, and long bodied microphones can screw onto the shock-mount. It is not necessary to screw your microphone onto its respective shock-mount, especially ones that are short bodied. All microphones held within the Eyeball are automatically decoupled regardless if they are screwed onto a shock-mount or not
Can I customize Pop Filter Colors
- The Kaotica Eyeball includes the signature Kaotica blue pop filter
- The FatBoy includes the black pop filter
- The pop filters for the Kaotica Eyeball and FatBoy cannot be substituted for alternate colors
- All pop filter colors can be purchased separately or in addition with either Kaotica Eyeball purchases
- Please note that all pop filters offer the same performance and only differ in color
How do I setup the Eyeball?
- Unpack the Eyeball and remove the black packing-tube from the microphone opening
- Remove the pop filter and insert the microphone through the front of the Eyeball and slide it down into the microphone opening
- Ensure the microphone is facing forward and is centered within the Eyeball
- Reinsert the pop filter and place your microphone onto the mic stand and plug it in to begin your recording session
- Perform like you normally would, centered to your microphone, stand 2 - 6" away from the Eyeball's pop filter. Try different standing distances and find what works best with your voice and style
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.