Empower your in-the-box productions with the legendary SSL console workflow courtesy of the Solid State Logic UC1 Advanced Plug-in Controller. With its knob-per-function architecture, the UC1 gives you tactile control over SSL’s renowned Channel Strip and Bus Compressor native plug-ins (included with the purchase of the UC1), and it provides visual feedback via an army of illuminated LED rings. Instantiate Channel Strip on every track in your session — along with a Bus Compressor on your mix bus — and enjoy the experience of working on an SSL 4000 series desk in the comfort of your home or project studio. Boasting a rugged professional design with an all-metal enclosure and a brushed, anodized top plate, the UC1 is both attractive and durable. Plus, it’s simple to integrate into your recording system — it requires only a single USB connection. Interacting with the UC1 is highly intuitive as well. A high-resolution LCD display and selection encoders allow you to effortlessly navigate between instances of the plug-ins in your DAW, and you can instantly recall presets directly from the front panel. Representing the next evolution in DAW control surfaces, the SSL UC1 Advanced Plug-in Controller will surely invigorate your in-the-box workflow.
- Type: DAW Plug-in Controller
- Screen: LCD Display
- Transport Controls: Yes
- Soft Keys: Solo, Cut, Solo Clear
- Controls: 4-band EQ, Bus Compressor, Compressor, Gate/Expander
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- USB: 1 x USB-C
- Software: SSL 360°, SSL Channel Strip, SSL Bus Compressor
- Compatibility: AAX Native, VST, VST3, AU
- Authorization Type: iLok Account
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.14.6 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10 or later
- Power: 12V DC power supply (included)
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.