The 280 saxophones provide beginners with a reliable instrument to start playing on. They offer a characteristically bright saxophone sound with excellent intonation and some surprisingly high quality features for an entry-level instrument.
NEW NECK RECEIVER WITH A DURABLE SCREW
A redesigned neck receiver promotes a quick response and ease of play while also increasing the durability of the mechanism.
IMPROVED LOW B-C# CONNECTION
An improved mechanism from low B-C# ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument.
All Yamaha saxophones feature an adjustable thumb-rest to allow for precise and comfortable hand and fingering position.
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of this product, its application and the hygienic implication of it, we DO NOT accept returns on it.
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.