Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster electric guitar is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound - they're all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
The pair of Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups are crisp and articulate - it's authentic Fender tone with a modern edge. The "Modern C"-shaped maple neck's comfortable contours and smooth finish are ideal for almost any playing style. The addition of a 22nd medium jumbo fret to the contemporary 9.5"-radius fingerboard makes it easier to express yourself musically. To enhance the traditional twang and bite of a Telecaster electric guitar, Fender added bent-steel saddles to the string-throughbody bridge for precise intonation and to help your sound cut through the mix, sustaining until the sun burns out.
Other features include master volume and tone controls, a 3-way pickup switch with barrel tip, 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree, sealed tuning machines and four-bolt "F"-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal - as Fender as it gets. When you need a guitar that will take anything you can throw at it, stand up, dust itself off and ask for more, reach for the Player Telecaster.
- Left hand model
- Body: Alder Maple neck
- Fretboard: Maple Matte neck finish
- 22 Frets Nut
- width: 42 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Pickups: 2
- New Player AlNiCo V single coils
- Volume knob and tone knob
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Standard sealed machine heads
- Colour: 3-Tone sunburst
Item Type: Electric Guitar
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.