Fender took feedback from guitar players to the drawing board to create the Hot Rod Deluxe IV tube combo amplifier. Its updated preamp circuitry delivers greater note definition and articulation when overdriven. And you'll find the onboard spring reverb to sound smoother and sweeter than previous editions, even at extreme settings. The Hot Rod Deluxe IV has also received a cosmetic refresh, including ivory-colored knobs over a black control panel which makes it easy to see your settings on a dark stage. And with a Celestion A-type speaker driven by a pair of 6L6 power tubes, the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV barks loud and proud with classic Fender tone.
With its 12" Celestion speaker driven by 40 watts of power, you'll have no trouble being heard over your drummer with the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV combo. Fender chose this speaker for its "smooth highs, laid-back midrange and full, round lows." It provides a solid sonic foundation whether you craft your tone with pedals or simply plug straight in.
Guitarists love Fender spring reverb in any incarnation and it's especially sweet in the Hot Rod Deluxe IV. It has been tweaked to provide smoother, richer tone, even at its maximum setting. If you like lots of reverb, but prefer not to drown in it, you'll dig the Hot Rod Deluxe IV.
With three 12AX7 preamp tubes and a pair of 6L6 power tubes, the Hot Rod Deluxe IV is equipped to deliver everything from shiny cleans to intense distortion. Its solid-state rectifier keeps its response fast and tight, and the redesigned preamp section maintains articulation and note definition at higher gain settings. And with your choice of low- and high-level inputs, the Hot Rod Deluxe IV is an extremely versatile amplifier for practically any guitar.
- 40 watts; Normal, Drive, and More Drive channels
- Celestion 12" A-Type speaker
- Modified preamp circuitry for increased overdriven note definition
- Spring reverb modified for improved smoothness
- Lightweight pine cabinet
- Includes 2-button footswitch and cover
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.