With their Blues Junior IV 15-watt, 1 x 12" combo guitar amplifier, Fender found a way to take one of the most popular all-tube amplifiers of all time and make it even better. You'll still find the same conveniently giggable size, pedal-friendly character, and ideal volume that make the line so successful. Yet with its tweaked preamp for a larger tonality, upgraded Celestion A-type 12" speaker, smoother-sounding reverb, and fashionable aesthetics, the Fender Blues Junior IV guitar amplifier is sure to become a legend of its own.
Players of all styles and genres have been leaning on Fender Blues Junior all-tube combo guitar amplifiers for years. Their ability to coax American cleans and thick drive from their EL84 power sections allows them to fit within any rig. They are also incredible platforms for players who utilize effects to achieve their tones. But perhaps the most attractive thing about the Fender Blues Junior IV and previous models is the way Fender crammed the perfect amount of power into a combo that is affordable, lightweight, compact, and extremely easy to gig with.
The Blues Junior has always been known for great tones. Yet to make the Junior IV stand out from previous iterations of the model, Fender tweaked the preamp to deliver a fuller sound that is far in excess of the amplifier's compact dimensions. As you turn the amplifier up, you'll notice the lows stay full, the mids can be as assertive or as mellow as you need, and the top still sings with the familiar American-voiced chime. Not only that, but you'll control it all with the same easy-to-navigate top panel controls as before. Great sounding and simple to use. Can't ask for more than that.
The preamp tweaks in the Blues Junior IV already takes it into boutique-tone territory. But Fender didn't stop there. They also worked on the amplifier's spring reverb circuit, smoothing out its tone. This allows you to crank it into surfy territory without losing any tonal detail. But the update that has grabbed guitarists' attention the most is the addition of a Celestion A-type 12" speaker. The A-type is voiced to deliver the quintessential American tones that Fender built their empire on. You'll love the way its higher headroom handles your favorite pedals and higher-output pickups. IV is the Blues Junior guitar amplifier you've always wanted.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: Single
- Total Power: 15W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion A-Type speaker
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Reverb: Spring Reverb
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (Fat boost)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 1-button footswitch
- Construction Material: 0.75" Particle board with black textured vinyl and aged silver grille cloth
- Power Source: Fixed AC cable
- Height: 16"
- Width: 18"
- Depth: 9.18"
- Weight: 31.5 lbs
Item Type: Guitar Amplifier
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.