Due to the popularity of Americana/folk based genres, there's a significant number of electric bassists who play a genre that fits very well into the coffee shop scene. In this scene, you're not really going to need a ton of wattage. Rather, the ideal amp in this situation is something light, versatile, reliable, loud (and preferably cheap!) - and the Fender Rumble 100 V3 fits the bill nicely.
This amp is capable of producing the warm and rustic bass tones (due largely to the amp's 12" speaker and its "Vintage" switch) that defines the genre. Even better, Fender is a brand famed for the clean tones of its amplifiers, which is ideal if you're not going to be using a ton of distortion.
Another selling point of the amp is its dedicated line out. So should you choose to, provided that the venue you're playing at has a P.A. at its disposal, you're not going to be held back by the amp's wattage should you choose to perform.
- 12" Speaker
- Controls: Bass, Low Mid, High Mid, Treble, Gain, Drive, Level, Master, Contour, Bright, Vintage
- AUX-Input, Headphone-Output, Footswitch, Line Out
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.