The control panel features both input and master volumes, three preset tone buttons, an overdrive section and a four-band EQ that includes a semi-parametric mid section.
Loaded with a robust 15-inch Eminence speaker and a switchable horn, this compact bass guitar amplifier also features front porting so all of the sound is projected forwards.
Rear sockets include auxiliary input, headphones, DI connection and effects send and return: this solid-state combo looks equipped for all your practice and standalone small gig needs.Sounds
Set the tone controls flat to experience the three tonal presets for a good indication of what can be achieved here.
Bright adds some extra bite and growl; Contour, some bass boost; and Vintage takes us back to those classic Fender bass guitar amplifier sounds of the 60s. After shaping your sound, you can use the main tone controls to enhance further, or create your own sound from scratch. For some added colour, try the overdrive section with drive and level controls that allow you to create your perfect blend between distorted and clean. From subtle to downright nasty, this can deliver them all.
The quality and sound projection from something this easy to transport is what makes this combo so impressive. If you crave portability, yet still want lush and distinctive tones, this will do the job really well.
Item Type: Bass Guitar Amplifier
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.