Powerful and Accurate Nearfield Monitoring for Every Studio
JBL 306P MkII active studio monitors are a great nearfield solution for any serious audio engineer or music producer. They're great for mixing music in your DAW software, editing video, or any other task that requires monitoring accuracy. JBL designed the 306P MkII with advanced features acquired from their 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitor, making legendary JBL performance accessible to every studio. JBL's innovative Image Control Waveguide works in concert with refined transducers to deliver a well-defined and incredibly dimensional stereo image.
Incredible stereo imaging thanks to an innovative waveguide
When you can clearly hear everything in your mix, you make accurate sonic judgments which leads to better-sounding recordings. To that end, JBL applied innovative elements from their 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors to give the 306P MkII truly impressive sound reproduction capabilities. The Image Control Waveguide design is one such feature, and it helps the 306P MkII present a deep, detailed soundstage and a wide, room-friendly sweet spot.
Wide sweet spot equals a better studio experience
We're engineers, musicians, and producers too we know you don't spend every second of your studio time in the ideal mixing position. JBL 306P MkII monitors have a broad sweet spot, which means there's less variation in what you hear when you're not in the perfect position. Especially if you have clients in the room, you want consistent sound throughout your studio, and you'll like what you hear from the 306P MkII.
Ported design for greater accuracy at low volume levels
Checking your mix at low volume levels is a great way to confirm your overall balances, but many monitors will suffer in the bass regions when monitoring at low levels. The JBL 306P MkII uses JBL's patented Slipstream low-frequency port for accurate bass response at low playback levels. The double-flared port shape also reduces the turbulence some ported designs suffer from, meaning that bass response remains pure when you turn the 306P MkII back up.
JBL 306P MkII Powered Studio Monitor Features:
- NEW next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and enhanced linearity
- NEW boundary EQ settings compensate for environmentally induced low-frequency anomalies
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a wide, room-friendly sweet spot
- Patented Slipstream low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Integrated custom Class D amplifiers deliver 112 watts (LF: 56 watts; HF: 56 watts) of power for high output and dynamic range
- Frequency response (±3dB): 47Hz–20kHz
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to accommodate room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu/–10dBV input-sensitivity switch, and volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any acoustical environment
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour power test ensures years of reliability
- Shielded for safe placement near magnetically sensitive equipment
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Compact footprint accommodates a variety of studio spaces
**SOLD IN PAIRS**
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.