This 2x10" Richard Bona signature combo bass guitar amplifier features a 500W version of the Little Mark Ninja. It's the perfect choice for those looking for a light and portable combo, but like the other Ninja series products, respecting your instrument tone is first priority... with no compromise, perfectly aligned with Richard Bona and Marco De Virgiliis' vision.. you'll be surprised by the amazing depth and volume coming out of such a compact, lightweight combo bass guitar amplifier. Plus, the vertical design of the two Markbass 10" speakers always allows to find room on stage, even in small clubs!INPUTS
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
CONTROLS / GAIN / MASTER VOLUME / LINE OUTEQUALIZATION
- MID LOW
- MID HIGH
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp (GND Lift – Pre/Post EQ)
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4"
- SIZE: 2X10"
- POWER HANDLING: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- TYPE: Solid state
- OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- WEIGHT: 36.15 lbs / 16,4 Kg
- WIDTH: 12.99 in. / 33 cm
- DEPTH: 17.05 in. / 43 cm
- HEIGHT: 27.40 in. / 70 cm
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
- IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 3.5 kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 101 dB SPL
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed. Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Item Type: Bass Guitar Amplifier
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.