This bassguitar amplifier combo features a 500W version of the Little Marcus head, delivering also a highly portable size thanks to its unique and innovative design. The wedge cabinet design allows to use it in an angled position, offering to you the best monitoring on stage.VERSATILITY
The MARCUS MILLER CMD 102 might be just the most versatile bass guitar amplifier combo! The five bands new setting on EQ1, from ULTRALOW to HIGH and the built-in new Old School and Millerizer filters allow a wide range of tone, from vintage to Marcus unique slap voice.ULTRA-COMPACT AND PORTABLE
This 2x10” bass guitar amplifier combo is a great option for gigging bassists who love the attack and tone of 10” speakers. Its ultracompact and very portable design and the 500W@4ohm of its Little Marcus head are the perfect power to cover any kind of gigs by just with this combo without to carry a big rig.MPT - MARK PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY
About all the bass amps on the market use the same power amp from different manufacturers, which are not specifically designed for bass. At Markbass, Marco De Virgiliis invested a lot of resources in R&D to develop a proprietary power amp technology, specifically designed to respect and glorify the tone of your instrument.WEDGE DESIGN
The angled cabinet design allows the unit to be used either as a floor monitor or in standard position. The angled position is fantastic in applications where your amp is mostly for your personal monitoring, so you can perfectly hear yourself on any stage.
CONTROLS: / GAIN / MASTER / LINE OUT LEVEL / MUTE switchEQUALIZATION EQ1 (±16 DB) footswitchable
- ULTRALOW (Freq. 65Hz)
- LOW (Freq. 180Hz)
- MID (Freq. 500 Hz)
- HIGH MID (Freq. 1.4 KHz)
- HIGH (Freq. 3.8 KHz)
- OLD SCHOOL: VARIABLE LOW PASS FROM 20KHZ TO 200HZ
- MILLERIZER: 5-12 KHZ BAND PASS FILTER (LEVEL 0 /+10 DB)
- 2x10” Markbass Custom + Tweeter Piezo
- IMPEDANCE: 8"
- POWER HANDLING: 400W RMS (AES STANDARD)
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 3.5KHz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 40Hz TO 18KHz
- POWER AMP (MPT): 500W @ 4" / 300W @ 8"
- XLR LINE OUT
- GND-PRE/POST EQ switches
- EFFECT SEND/RETURN
- TUNER OUT
- FSW input for (optional) footswitch to turn on/off EQ1 and EQ2
- Dimensions : 23.18”/ 58,9cm | 14.33”/ 41,8cm | 16.45”/ 36,4cm
- Weight: 36.37lbs /16,5kg
Item Type: Bass Guitar Amplifier
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.