The flagship Markbass amplifier, the Little Mark III is the industry standard for tone, portability and value. This amp adds some high-requested features to its famous predecessor Little Mark II, with the same compact size and weight!
The Little Mark III's solid-state preamp has a warm and natural sound, and faithfully reproduces the true tone of your instrument.
The 500-watt Markbass power amp (Markbass Proprietary Technology) supplies impeccable bass frequency reproduction. The new DI output features a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimize the signal you send to the mixer or recording unit.
- WEIGHT: 5.07 lbs / 2.3 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V
Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms. Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed. Rack ears do not come included with this head. Product specifications are subject to change without notice. Rack ears do not come included with this head.
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.