Both Richard Bona and Marco de Virgiliis do not accept any compromise… the Little Mark Ninja Richard Bona Signature bass guitar amplifier head first and foremost respects the priority of tone that have driven the international success of Little Mark heads, upgraded with our new astounding 1000W power amp. It gives a massive amount of power, exceptionally clear and dynamic, and performs flawlessly thanks to the cutting-edge MARK PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY (MPT).
MARKBASS bass guitar amplifiers are known for their clarity and loyalty to the source of sound. People often use words like warm, punchy, clear, honest, accurate- even aggressive to describe Markbass. They also say that Markbass bass guitar amplifiers allow them to sound like themselves! About all the bass amps on the market use the same power amp from different manufacturers, which are not specificically designed for bass. At Markbass, Marco de Virgiliis invested a lot of resouces in R&D to develope a PROPRIETARY POWER AMP TECHNOLOGY (MPT), specifically designed to respect and glorify the tone of your instrument.
This high-power head is the result of years of experience; it has Little Mark’s simple, intuitive and effective controls but boasts large supply of power and serious headroom in an ultra-compact size and light weight with ultimate dynamics under your fingers... at any volume you play!INPUTS
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- LOW: center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- VPF (VARIABLE PRE-SHAPE FILTER): center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (VINTAGE LOUDSPEAKER EMULATOR): frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon
- WEIGHT: 6.39 lbs / 2.9 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 1000W RMS @ 4 ohms / 600W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT:100/120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz
- (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms. Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed. Rack ears do not come included with this head.
Item Type: Bass Guitar Amplifier Head
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.