M-Audio's desktop-format AIR 192|8 audio interface injects two channels of flawless 24-bit/192kHz audio into your session, courtesy of its ultra-pristine A/D converters and capable I/O. You've got two low-noise Crystal preamps/TRS inputs with +62dB of gain for driving studio condenser mics to stage dynamics, along with two hi-Z inputs for direct-routing keys and guitars into your song or score with this audio interface. There is also an 1/8-inch MIDI in and out to interface controllers and drum pads with your ITB virtual instrument libraries. A lightning-fast 2.59ms* round-trip over USB-C gives the AIR 192|8 audio interface the edge over most units in its class. And whether you're listening back using its dedicated TRS speaker outs or its high-headroom headphone output, the AIR 192|8's audio interface USB/Direct balance knob sets you up for time-critical monitoring. A software suite that includes Pro Tools | First and Ableton Live Lite hosts, Avid's Eleven Lite guitar suite and effects plug-ins, a princely outfit of AIR Music Technology virtual instruments, and 2GB of Touch Loops content equips you and the M-Audio AIR 192|8 audio interface with all you need to start making great recordings straight out of the gate.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry for fastest connection, with class-leading round-trip latency of 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- Flexible inputs: (2) XLR+¼" TRS combo with -10dB mic pad or ¼" instrument inputs
- Use any combination of TRS combo or ¼" instrument input on the two channels:(2) TRS, (2) instrument or (1) of each
- MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear
- Stereo ¼" and RCA outs with direct mono/stereo switch
- (2) RCA assignable auxiliary outputs; ¼" headphone output with independent source and level controls
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- *Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.