Your entry-point into a world of pro production starts here. Introducing the MPK mini MK3 controller, the third iteration of the world's legendary best-selling mini keyboard controller that redefined how a generation of creators makes music.
Everything the modern producer demands is here: Universal compatibility for instant integration with your favorite host music production application; it's compact size makes it an ideal travel companion; its arsenal of pads and assignable controls let you take complete command of every aspect of your production; the new Gen 2 enhanced dynamic keybed guarantees your performance is captured with every subtle infection of your delivery.
For the beginner, MPK mini controller is a complete package with every tool you need to create hit songs from the get-go. For the working professional, MPK mini controller is the ultimate musical Swiss Army knife, ready to deliver on any musical task. Every song starts somewhere, so rid yourself of any roadblocks by starting your next hit with MPK mini controller.Specifications
- Note Keys: (25)velocity-sensitive keys; 10-octave range with octave up/down buttons
- Pads: (8)assignable backlit pads, velocity- and pressure-sensitive; 2 banks
- Knobs: (8)assignable 360° knobs
- X-Y Controller: (1)configurable thumbstick with 3 modes
- Connections: (1)1/4" (6.35mm) TS input for sustain pedal, (1)USB port
- Power: USB Bus-powered
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 12.5" x 7.13" x 1.75",318mm x 181mm x 44mm
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.