Reliable, comfortable, and totally accurate, it's no wonder AKG K240 Studio headphones have been the top choice of professional engineers and musicians for over 20 years. Their unique semi-open design and highly efficient transducers provide you with extremely wide dynamic range, breathtaking detail, and phenomenal sensitivity. Whether you're in the engineer's chair or on the other side of the glass, we're sure you're going to love the sound, feel, and performance of AKG's K240 Studio headphones.Semi-open-back design gives you the best of both worlds
When AKG created their K240 Studio headphones, they set out to strike the perfect balance between a conventional closed-back design and a high-end open-back design. The result is a pair of headphones that gives you the detailed highs and accurate lows you'd expect from an open-back design, but with the tight, closed-back style acoustical isolation you need for tracking. What's more, K240 Studio headphones let your ears breathe, so you experience next to no ear fatigue something you'll really love the next time you have to pull an all-night mixing session.Superior sound through superior headphone technology
We could rattle off a bunch of specs or wax poetic about the K240 Studio's Varimotion low-impedance transducers, but the fact of the matter is that AKG truly broke new ground when they engineered these amazing headphones. K240 Studio headphones sport lighter, more responsive transducers than the kind typically found in affordable models. This means K240 Studios respond clearly and loudly even to weak signals, allowing you to monitor unmastered tracks accurately, without cranking the gain. Incidentally, this same low-impedance transducer technology lets K240 Studios get the most out of your iPod or other portable music player, so they're ideal for casual listening, too.Quality construction that's built to last a lifetime
When you invest in a pair of AKG K240 Studio headphones, you get the kind of quality gear you can count on for the long haul. First off, AKG builds their K240 Studio headphones to the highest standards, ensuring that they're ready to stand up to typical studio use and abuse. But accidents happen. Cables can break and earcups eventually wear out. Fortunately, these are easy to replace and if you can't find them online give us a call and we'll sort you out.AKG K240 Studio Monitoring Headphones Features:
- Incredible-sounding headphones designed for mixing, tracking, and critical listening
- Semi-open-back design provides extreme accuracy without sacrificing acoustical isolation
- Self-adjusting headband gives you the perfect fit without sacrificing comfort
- 10' cable attaches via mini XLR jack and is easily replaceable
- Replacement earcups are available
- Includes gold-plated, screw-on 1/8"-1/4" plug adapter
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.