Clear. Accurate. Affordable.
The P120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solidly built quality, outstanding performance and excellent value. The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail for vocals, speech and instrument recording in project studios and for home recording.
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 24 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 75 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass cut filter: 300 Hz - 6 dB/octave
- Electrical impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Length: 165 mm
- Diameter: 54 mm
- Net Weight: 455 g
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: <= 3 mA
- Project Studio: Yes
- Live Instrument: Yes
- Vocals: Yes
- Piano / Strings: Yes
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.