It's been three decades since Ibanez was in the banjo biz, but we're back with a bang... or is it a twang? Old-timers may recall Ibanez was quite enamored with banjo-building, having even collaborated on an artist signature model with the late great Earl Scruggs. But, things change, and hair bands happen. And now, we're back at it, and in the Ibanez tradition, the B200 delivers a sweet 5-string closed-back banjo at a price that won't break the bank.
- body shape Banjo body
- back & sides Sapele back & Sapele sides
- neck B / Okoume neck
- fretboard Purpleheart fretboard
- bridge Purpleheart + Maple bridge
- inlay Special Acrylic
- saddle Purpleheart
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.