Here’s What Ibanez Say About the BTB1935
Part of the Sound-On collection, have a listen to what it sounds like below.
Ibanez is pleased to introduce the BTB1935 to the Premium BTB line. The BTB1935 features a Curley Maple with Walnut stripes top & back. The African Mahogany body delivers superior tonal clarity and sound. The sleek body has a curved bevel that helps create a more elegant feel.Durable stainless frets offer bright tone, and the BTB1935 features a zero fret for accurate intonation and minimal string height. The zero fret also helps the open strings sound like the fretted notes. The MR5S bridge allows for a wide intonation adjustment range, and each isolated bridge is securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference.The Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ, EQ bypass switch, and 3-way midfrequency switch allow for precise tonal control (250 Hz, 450 Hz, and 700 Hz). When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble-tone control knob works as a passive tone control for the instrument’s output. The Aguilar® DCB pickups provide well-developed overtones, singing sustain in the body and note decay. The pickups' dual ceramic bar magnets provide a dynamic and responsive attack. The combination of the EQ and the Aguilar® pickups promises superior tonal possibilities for any playing situation. The BTB1935 comes strung with D’Addario® NYXL strings which offer a large dynamic range and sensitive harmonic response.The deep cutaway of the lower horn allows effortless access to higher frets. The 18th fret neck joint of the upper horn provides tonal sustain and neck stability. The BTB’s 35-inch through-neck is constructed with 7 pieces of Panga Panga and Purpleheart and features 2 Graphite rods inside the neck for added stability. Moreover, the neck end adjustment allows you to adjust the neck easily.The extended scale length helps create a clear sound and sufficient string tension for the lower strings while adding ringing sustain to the upper strings. Other features include a Premium fret edge treatment, secure high-tech Neutrik® locking output jack, and Gotoh® machine heads. A gig bag is included.
- Neck Type: BTB5 7-piece panga panga/ purpleheart w/ graphite reinforcement rods
- Body: African mahogany wings w/ spalted maple top & back
- Fretboard: Panga panga w/ binding Offset abalone dot
- Fret: 24 (+ zero fret) / medium stainless steel (Premium edge treatment)
- Bridge: MR5S Mono-rail (19mm string spacing)
- Neck Pickup: Aguilar DCB neck passive
- Bridge Pickup: Aguilar DCB bridge passive
- Equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.