Here's what Ibanez says about the BTB20TH6-BTL
It was 1999 when Ibanez launched the BTB bass. Now, Ibanez is pleased to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the BTB by introducing the fantastic BTB20TH6 anniversary model.One of the hallmarks of the BTB is the beautiful combination of select-grade materials. The BTB20TH6 has a Maple/Walnut neck with a Panga Panga fretboard, a Flamed Maple top and an Ash and Okoume body. The BTB20TH6 has neck-through construction, providing massive sustain and excellent stability.The beauty of the combined woods is accentuated by the eye-catching BTL (Brown Topaz Burst Low Gloss).
- NECK TYPE: BTB6 5pc Maple/Walnut Neck-Through
- BODY: Flamed Maple Top/Ash/Okoume Wing Body
- FRETBOARD: Panga Panga w/ Abalone Dot Inlays
- FRETS: Medium Stainless Steel
- BRIDGE: MR5S (19mm String Spacing)
- NECK PICKUP: Nordstrand™ Big Single
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Nordstrand™ Big Single
- EQUALIZER: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-Band EQ w/ 3-Way Mid Frequency Switch
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.