The Martin DRSG Road series gloss finished electro-acoustic is the perfect guitar and choice for the gigging musician. It's all solid construction creates lush balanced tone without any compromise. The tone is a full rich sound due to the Sitka Spruce top and Siris back and sides, a fantastic new choice of tonewood and sustainability for the planet, giving you a pairing that will always satisfy the demands of today's hard-hitting flatpickers and songwriters.
The Martin DRSG features a Solid Sitka Spruce top with an all solid SIris back and sides. The back and sides are kind of similar to a Koa tonewood which resembles a Rosewood brightness and depth. This electro-acoustic is the traditional dreadnought shape giving the guitar a very recognisable style and feel. As soon as you play the guitar acoustically you can really hear the Martin quality shine through with a huge bottom end without clouding the highs associated with solid wood dreadnoughts. All in a very gig worthy 10/10 affordable Martin Acoustic.
Fishman Sonitone Preamp
The DRSG is equipped with the Fishman Sonitone preamp. The control comes from 2 subtly positioned wheels inside the soundhole offering volume and tone adjustments. Easy access allows you to dial in the correct amount of tone you desire. The Fishman Sonitone does a remarkable job of converting the natural tones of the electro-acoustic into a crystal clear acoustic experience.
The Martin DRSG Road series headstock adorns the C.F.Martin logo which is desired by so many guitarists. Attached are the chrome enclosed machine heads which guarantee to tune at all times. Add to this a black richlite bridge firmly seated on the Sitka Spruce top assuring seamless connection of tone and resonance. This Martin electro-acoustic is a perfect choice for the money from a huge brand which offers quality instruments at very affordable prices.
- Model - DRSG
- Construction - Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size - D-14 Fret
- Top Material - Sitka Spruce
- Top Detail - None
- Rosette - Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern - X Brace
- Brace Shape - Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material - Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size - 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Back Material - Siris
- Side Material - Siris
- Binding - Black
- Neck Material - Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape - Performing Artist
- Neck Taper - High-Performance Taper
- Plek - Yes
- Nut Material - White Corian
- Headstock Shape - Solid with Standard Taper
- Headplate Material - HPL
- Headplate Detail - Rosewood Pattern
- Headplate Logo Style - Script Ink
- Headplate Binding Material - None
- Heelcap - Black
- Fingerboard Material - FSC® Certified Richlite
- Scale Length - 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At - 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total - 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut - 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret - 2 1/8"'
- Fingerboard Inlay Material - White Plastic
- Fingerboard Inlay Style - Dots
- Side Dots - White
- Back and Side Finish - Gloss
- Back and Sides Color - Rosewood
- Finish Top - Gloss
- Top Color - Clear
- Finish Neck - Hand Rubbed
- Neck Color - None
- Bridge Material - FSC® Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style - Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing - 2 5/32"
- Saddle - Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius - 16"
- Tuning Machines - Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings - SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium (MSP4200)
- Knob - Small
- Bridge Pin Material - Black Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots - None
- Pickguard - Black
- Pickguard Inlay - N/A
- Case - Ply Hardshell
- Label - Paper Label
- Electronics - Fishman Sonitone
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.